“A tabletop RPG session “Red Dragon” played by popular light novel authors.”
An RPF is a system for creating the ultimate fiction. All participants are front line creators. In a world world planned by a Fiction Master using TRPG rules, the creators are each playing as one characters, and are joining together to spin the ultimate fiction.
Or something like that, just speeding through what they had in there.
The replays will be serialized in the official website from January 2012. The game master Sanda Makoto tweeted that he and other staff have prepared one thousand pages of the scenario and two hundred illustrations for one year to let the five authors enjoy the six-day session.
Writers involved are:
- Gen Urobuchi (Saya No Uta, Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, Phantom of Inferno, etc) as Lo Chen Shi
- Kinoko Nasu: Obviously not going to list all as Shallow Cratsvalley (not sure how accurate this one is)
- Ryogo Narita: (Baccano!, Durarara!!, Etsutsa Ohashi, Vamp!!) as Eiha
- Izuki Kougyaku: (Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou, MAMA) as Ibuki
- Shimadoriru: (works for Stripe Pattern (doujin circle), also, Artist) as ???
Original Music : Hitoshi Sakamoto (Final Fantasy Tatics, Final Fantasy XII, Ogre Battle, Valkyria Chronicles, Lord of series, Tower of Druaga anime, Vagrant Story, Demon Blade Muramasa, Megami Tensei, Tekken 6, Tekken Blood Vengeance, Odin Sphere)
Art Direction: Shimadoriru
Fiction Master: Makoto Sanda (Rental Magica, Iscariot)
Fiction system designers: Kiyone Miwa (St. George for Apocrypha, Chaos Flare, Kaze no Stigma RPG), Ukyo Kodachi
Produced by Katsuhi Ota (Head and Chief editor of Kodansha BOX and all of its works (everything by NisiOisiN, Faust, etc), convinced Nasu to do KnK movies)
And the classic gallery: