A few days ago, approximately four. The twitter account for the Comptiq and Comp Ace magazine, beckoned the readers to partake in a questionnaire of sorts for a 2 pages corner to be included in the upcoming Type Moon Ace 9 magazine released this 30th of current month.
The mechanic was quite simple, honestly. Using both the hashtags #comptiq and #typemoonace9, you are able to ask two type of questions. One for stuff nobody really cares about such as congratulating or things like that (I skimmed over these tweets, so I’m not really sure. Most of the tweets are type 2 questions anyway) and other the classic “Teach me
Ciel-Sensei Type-Moon” —which can be used to ask anything related to T-M works and its contents.
If you’re curious I made a couple with my shitty japanese skills
Ignore the tweet reply to the Tsuranui bot. I just thought it was cool.
They are, from bottom to top:
- Are Shiki (Tohno) eyes capable of killing Servants?
- Is there a relationship between Tsuranui and the Kinui doctor? Parenthood…? I don’t know.
- Why did Arcueid’s skirt become long? That long skirt was lovely.
- DDD3 fucking when, Nasu?
- Kinoko-san, could you explain a few details regarding the event on the first volume of DDD1 on 1986 known as “The Karyou Mansion demolishment”?
- Which are Ishizue Kanata’s measurements?
- Kinoko-san are you planning on written a new story? It’s been a while.
- The year before last, Tsukuri Monoji said: There are some rumours but it looks like the sequel will take place during summer. That means summer clothes!”. How true is that?
- Kinoko, your works are wonderful. But which is it the one you enjoyed the most writting?
- According to formal hunt, the A-Disorder isn’t transmitted airborne or through things like that, however, according to Hinomori Shuusei’s statement, blood infections are also possible. Is it true? Tougo Kisara was infected because of the demon children she kidnapped, right?
If you have any question post it and allow me to continue butchering Japan’s language.