A screenshot gallery of moments I found interesting and or important. It covers up to half of chapter five.
Half into this series already. Fun fact, Sarashina is voiced by Marina Inoue, a goddess.
“Type-Moon Exhibition Fate/stay night 15 years of history illustrated.” With a total of 234 pages and a price of 3960 yen it’ll be sold only to those attending the event. Release date is late april this year. The contents are as follows:
- Photos from the event.
- A special booklet containing “15 questions and answers from Kinoko Nasu and Takeuchi Takashi.
- 1st reprint of Fate/unpublished material.
- A talk between Kinoko Nasu and Seiji Kamiya (Vanillaware president).
- Interview with Takeuchi Takashi.
- Other works related to Fate/stay night and Type-Moon history.
- Introduction of the main characters for F/sn and hollow.
- “Fate/15th camp！” A manga collaboration with storyboard by Eiichirou Mashin and other 14 artists (Azuma Tou, Akira Ishida, Usagi Routo, Keikenchi, Sasaski Shounen, Shinjirou, TAa, Tadenaka Hideo, Takenoko Seijin, Task Ouna, Nishide Kengoro, Hanabana Tsubomi, Hiroyama Hiroshi, Robi~na ).
- A collection of illustrations by TAa titled “Walks Around BRITAIN”.
- A comic drawn by Nakatani called “Curtain Call”.
- Beautiful illustrations of 24 guest artists.
- A contribution message from Mafia Kajita, Akinari Sakagami, Nobu, Morise Ryou and others.
Got a new job so the time between releases will be longer. The KnK chapter was translated days ago, the editing is still pending.
The next day was followed by more investigation and monotony. Nonetheless, she has been unable to get any leads on the dead. Dead weren’t being used. There was nothing but the atmosphere of the city with a Dead Apostle lurking within.
Ciel was walking through the nocturne town as she was keeping track of the bounded fields set up by the female Enforcer.
Moreover, the stench of the Dead Apostle yesterday wasn’t as strong as today. In all likelihood, this was spread as a way to ascertain the true abilities of the Enforcer. An opening of sorts.
The Dead Apostle must have not noticed Ciel yet. If he had, there’s no doubt he would have come eagerly to kill her.
He would have a valid reason to do so, a right at top of that. Under that premise, there must be a motive…