Some info from the TM Ace 8. From here:
– The reason for the delays is that the prototype more or less felt like a rehash of Extra. The company gave them an extension, so they decided to redo the environments and stuff from scratch, while Nasu expanded the scenario. He was confident that he could do it in two months, but was unable to make it, leading to another extension.
– Red Saber has sameface because they wanted to trick people into thinking that she was Arturia, and then surprise them when they played the game.
– The idea for CCC was hatched right after Extra went on sale, but was put on hold until they saw that people wanted a sequel
– Secret Gardens are replacing the Matrices, and as one progresses the flower petals on the drawings will go away until the girl (and Nasu just confirmed that all Secret Gardens/bosses will be female) is nekkid.
– According to Nasu, CCC is the seinen to FSN’s shonen.
– There are no time limits like the previous game, since the Grail war system is gone. Instead the player can advance at his/her own pace.
– Gil was utterly broken when Nasu test-played the game (to the point that Gil was described as “Hax” mode on the Servant selection screen). He actually doesn’t know if they’re going to adjust the power balance or just stick with it. Gil belongs to no class because Nasu, after pondering what class to put him in, decided that “there’s no need to constrain [Gil] like that anymore.”
– BB “is not as bad a person as she seems.” He wanted to take her in a different direction from yandere Dark Sakura; instead, BB is the “impish kohai.”
– Jinako was actually a request from the staff; they wanted a “NEET girl.” They already had the illustration done, so he took it from there.
– Otherwise, he has had far more free rein with CCC than Extra and was pretty much able to write whatever he pleased.
– Nasu says that this is more or less the finale for Fate, at least from him.
Please be true.
The studio SHAFT will be in charge of animating the opening movie for the game. Look forward to it.
Good, ANN saved me up the time to type all this.
In an interview with the Japanese gaming website 4Gamer, Type-Moon writer Kinoko Nasu, artist Hirokazu Koyama, and producer Monoji Tsukuri discussed the game developer’s future plans. Nasu first revealed that their recent Mahō Tsukai no Yorugame has two sequels in the works, and that the the series’s story “starts in earnest” with the second game.
Nasu then went on to note that Type-Moon‘s first priority is to complete the currently-delayed Fate/Extra CCC RPG, but that they are also simultaneously working on the remake of their Lunar Legend Tsukihime game. Finally, when asked about the status of the third volume of his DDD novel series, Nasu answered that work on it will start after the Mahō Tsukai no Yoru series is finished.
Haha, no DDD3 after 10 years.
But fuck all that. Remake is still going on.
Best day in this whole month. Lady Luck hasn’t forsaken me.
Sakura unknown character oh god I lost it
From the Dengeki PlayStation magazine.