In case you missed it, a concise resume. All the credits go to their respective creators and back-uppers, etc.
This year is “TM-channel” a series of broadcasts on NND. The stars are Nero and Sacchin (though Sion is there, too). I won’t go into details regarding the airing dates as they are uploaded to youtube afterwards.
Some info from the TM Ace 8. From here:
– The reason for the delays is that the prototype more or less felt like a rehash of Extra. The company gave them an extension, so they decided to redo the environments and stuff from scratch, while Nasu expanded the scenario. He was confident that he could do it in two months, but was unable to make it, leading to another extension.
– Red Saber has sameface because they wanted to trick people into thinking that she was Arturia, and then surprise them when they played the game.
– The idea for CCC was hatched right after Extra went on sale, but was put on hold until they saw that people wanted a sequel
– Secret Gardens are replacing the Matrices, and as one progresses the flower petals on the drawings will go away until the girl (and Nasu just confirmed that all Secret Gardens/bosses will be female) is nekkid.
– According to Nasu, CCC is the seinen to FSN’s shonen.
– There are no time limits like the previous game, since the Grail war system is gone. Instead the player can advance at his/her own pace.
– Gil was utterly broken when Nasu test-played the game (to the point that Gil was described as “Hax” mode on the Servant selection screen). He actually doesn’t know if they’re going to adjust the power balance or just stick with it. Gil belongs to no class because Nasu, after pondering what class to put him in, decided that “there’s no need to constrain [Gil] like that anymore.”
– BB “is not as bad a person as she seems.” He wanted to take her in a different direction from yandere Dark Sakura; instead, BB is the “impish kohai.”
– Jinako was actually a request from the staff; they wanted a “NEET girl.” They already had the illustration done, so he took it from there.
– Otherwise, he has had far more free rein with CCC than Extra and was pretty much able to write whatever he pleased.
– Nasu says that this is more or less the finale for Fate, at least from him.
Please be true.
So this is its website.
So most likely to be more than one?
Release date seems to be this winter, ２０１２冬。
Saber Bride= Nero in another costume
Completely new RPG
Character Design: Takeuchi Takashi
Scenario: Nasu Kinoko
Saber (CV: Tange Sakura), and two mysterious girls
Regular Edition 6,279 yen
Limited Edition “TYPE-MOON Virgin White BOX” 10,479 yen
Luxury BOX,Saber Figma, clipart, Tange Sakura album song
Update: Details about the story trickled out. This game is a continuation of the Fate/Extra line, but it goes in 180 degrees in the opposite direction. The game is set after a failed Holy Grail War. A girl’s passions and eros are listed at themes.
lol lesbians, still like it..